Quick (and Not-So-Quick) Facts About Anger
The following collection of Quick Facts are from Dave Decker, M.A.
Anger Quick Facts
- Consequences Related To Becoming Punishing, Explosive, and Abusive
- How To Tell Whether You Have Really Changed The Way That You Experience And Express Your Anger
- An Escalation In Action
- Defining What Anger Is [And What Anger Isn’t]
- Some Angry Thoughts From The World Around Us
- The Continuum Of Anger
- Escalation Prevention Plan De-Escalation Strategies
- Some Distortions And Perversions of Anger
- The Foundations Of Effective Anger Management
- How To Handle Your Anger Effectively And Respectfully: The Short Course
- Payoffs Related To Becoming Punishing, Explosive, and Abusive
- How Your Life Can Be Different If You Work To Change The Way You Experience and Express Your Anger
- "Snappy Dog"
- The Tower Of Anger
- Think About TRIGGERS
- Where Anger Can Affect You In Your Life
- What's In Your "Anger (aka Life-Skills) Toolbox"?
- My Personal "Anger (aka Life-Skills) Toolbox"
- Some Stress Management Techniques That You May Want To Use In Your Life
DOMESTIC ABUSE Quick Facts
- Some Possible Effects Of Abuse On Children
- Excuses and Justifications for Being Abusive And Violent With Women and Others
- How Abuse and Violence Can Occur In A Partner Relationship
- How Women Can Be Impacted By Controlling And Abusive Behavior
- Myths About Domestic Abuse
- Warning Signs That A Man May Become Disrespectful And Abusive With You
- What You Can Do If You Suspect That A Woman Is Being Abused
- Why Does She Stay With Her Partner Or Why Doesn’t She Just Leave The Guy?
Healthy Relationships Quick Facts
- Healthy Boundaries
- Some Examples of Unhealthy and Healthy Boundaries in Your Life and in Your Relationships with Other People
- The Developmental Stages of Partner Relationships When Anger is an Issue
- Some Different Types of Intimacy That Can Exist in Partner Relationships
PARENTING Quick Facts